Leverage Brokers High Leverage Forex Brokers They are the brokers that will give you the opportunity to double your investment significantly and get double profits, you may be tired of not having a large capital that helps you invest in the markets with huge numbers, the solution using leverage through high-leverage brokers Forex brokers with high financial leverage, through them The purchasing power of the capital you own can be multiplied by 10 times or 100 times and up to 600 times, so follow us in this article on our trade site to learn more about what is leverage and who are the leveraged brokers and high-leverage forex brokers.
What is the leverage
Leverage is a trading strategy that enables the investor to double the invested capital, by maximizing the purchasing power of each unit, that is, he can enter the markets, trade and buy shares or digital currencies or invest in anything with an amount greater than the amount invested according to the value of the leverage, and the leverage is on Two numbers, the second number represents the value of the leverage, for example 1:10, that is, the purchasing power of each purchasing unit owned by the investor is multiplied by 10 times. It mainly helps low capital investors.
For example, there was an investor in stocks and invested with a capital of 1,000 units, if the stock price increased by 10%, then the investor’s profits would be only 100 units, but if the investor used a leverage and let it be 1:100, this means that he will enter the market With 100,000 units and therefore a 10% increase, it will bring profits of $10,000 as soon as you invest in $1,000!!.
See also: Best high leverage brokers in Arab countries
Forex brokers with high leverage
There are a lot of leverage brokers that offer large leverages, but each company differs from the other in the type of markets in which it allows you to use these leverages, and according to the type of features offered and the amount of leverage available, and among the most famous Forex brokers with high leverage:
- Etoro is one of the best high leverage brokers.
- capital.com is the trading platform with the highest leverage.
- Libertex is a platform that gives professionals leverage of up to 1:600.
- Skilling is one of the brokers with leverage up to 1:500.
- AvaTrade is the best choice for expert leverage traders.
- VantageFx is the best forex broker for trading with leverage.
See also: Leverage full explanation
Leverage brokers etoro
etoro is among the best forex brokers for trading, and what distinguishes this company is that it has been around for years and has a good reputation, in addition to its quest to continuously improve its services, expand into new countries, add new assets, and gather more clients. These days the company operates in more than 50 countries and holds licenses to operate by many regulated companies such as ASIC FCA CYSEC, and over the years the company has managed to attract more than 20 million users, with access to more than 2,400 financial markets via eToro.
With regard to forex, the site has about 50 pairs to trade with the possibility of applying a leverage of up to 30:1, however this leverage is limited to major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/JPY. As for the less popular pairs, they can have a leverage of up to 1:20. These leverages we mentioned are for regular traders, and for professional traders, the leverage can be up to 1:400 but it takes a bunch of tests and personal proofs before doing so. The site offers novice clients the ability to use the social trading feature, which is a feature that enables the new investor to copy the trades of the expert leveraged traders and make profits like them.
In addition to forex, the site allows trading in stocks with a leverage of 1:10 and trading in mutual funds with a leverage of 1:5, and it is possible to invest in the cryptocurrency market such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Leverage Brokers Capital.com
It is a brokerage firm that offers 1:30 leverage for retail accounts, is headquartered in the United Kingdom, and has offices in Belarus and Cyprus.
- capital.com owns its own trading platform, and allows its clients to link their account on the Metatrader4 platform and trade in it through capital.com.
- There are approximately 140 forex pairs available for trading with a leverage of up to 1:30, in addition to the fact that the company allows you to start trading with a very low amount of up to 20 GBP.
Leverage Brokers Libertex
Libertex is one of the oldest forex brokers in the industry. It allows leverage of up to 1:30 for forex pairs if you are a retail trader, and up to 1:600 for professional accounts.
- It is managed by CYSEC, so this requires reducing the leverage to 1:30, but it increases the security and reliability of the company.
- Another thing to note is that the company offers three trading platforms including MT4, MT5 and its own platform, and no matter the investor, they will have access to 51 trading pairs. All with 1:30 leverage.
- The ability to start investing with $10.
See also: Leverage halal full explanation
Skilling Leverage Brokers
It is another highly reliable platform, which has been around for almost five years, and despite its relative newness, it has managed to carve out a place among the leveraged forex traders, and the reason is its high leverage that can reach 1:500 on major currency pairs. And stocks are about 1:200 for minor pairs.
- The company also offers a high leverage for investing in gold up to 1:200. While commodities and secondary stocks reach leverage of 1:100. As for cryptocurrencies, the leverage ranges from 1:5 to 1:10.
- Retail accounts have a leverage of up to 1:30, and for professional accounts up to 1:200.
See also: Leverage in cryptocurrency
VantageFx Leverage Brokers
VantageFx is not subject to the new regulation like others, so you can offer leverage up to 1:500. In addition to having a wide range of trading platforms, it is rich in a wide range of features.
- This platform owns about 40 currency pairs, stocks, commodities, metals and indices, with the number of trading instruments to 300.
- What also distinguishes it is the zero spread (i.e. the difference between the buying and selling price is zero) and negative balance protection. 24/7 customer support, and many more features that make it an attractive and safe option for traders.
- It is worth noting that VantageFx offers a welcome bonus to new investors which is a 50% profit multiplier. Clients are allowed to trade with leverage without paying central overnight fees.
Despite the great benefits of leverage. However, there are a set of negatives that may lead you to bankruptcy if you do not pay attention to them.
- Leverage magnifies profits, while at the same time it magnifies losses.
- The higher the leverage, the higher the risk of losing capital more quickly on rapid volatility.
- On higher leverage, a drop of 1% may cause the loss of all your capital.
- Difficulty making up for losses. If the loss reaches 50% of the capital, this will require a profit of 100% to compensate for that loss.
- Stocks or currencies purchased using leverage are not actually yours. It is only for the purpose of investment. Therefore, when you use leverage, you give up ownership of the assets, shares or currencies that you are buying.
In conclusion, we have seen that the financial leverage has many advantages and can be obtained by investing through Leverage brokersbut it should be noted that it is a double-edged sword, and with its ability to greatly maximize your profits, it puts you at risk of losing your capital very quickly, so it is necessary to choose the leverage that is commensurate with your ability to risk capital.
Was the article helpful?